Fabric Covered Three Ring Binder
Project Sheet: cd1043
• 1/2 yard fabric
• Tim Holtz Fabrics
• 1 Natural Canvas Flower
• Metal Timepiece embellishment
• Permanent Spray Adhesive
• Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut the fabric into a 14" X 24" strip.
2. Lay the 3-ring binder open on top of newspaper. Spray with adhesive. Gently smooth the fabric over the binder; carefully bring it around the edges.
3. On the inside, cover the majority of the cover with scrap paper so that only ¾ inch of the edge is visible, spray this with adhesive and smooth the edge of the fabric into place.
4. On front cover, hot glue the canvas flower in place, glue a timepiece to the center of the canvas flower.
5. Cut 26 inches of elastic Trimming. Hot glue the two edges of the trimming to the center of the back, creating an elastic band to enclose the binder.