Fairy Silhouette Lantern
- Metal Lantern #6568-07
- 12x12 Holographic Paper
- Vinyl Fairy Silhouettes
- Sepia Tint It Spray
- Button Fern Bush #234649
- Mini Butterfly Pack
- Pearl Bead Garland
- 30 Ct Warm White LED Firefly Lights
- Hot Glue
- Wire Cutters
- Cut 12x12 holographic paper into 4 squares.
- Remove glass from lantern and apply holographic paper to front side of each piece of glass. Trim off any excess.
- Apply vinyl fairy silhouettes to the inside of one pane of glass (this piece of glass will go on the front side of the lantern).
- Spray 2-3 coats of tint it to the back side of the glass pieces (on the opposite side of the holographic paper), allow to dry fully.
- Put the glass back into the lantern, holographic paper facing out. The door should be at the back of the lantern and the piece of glass with the fairies at the front.
- Place the lights inside the lantern.
- Cut the stems of greenery off of the bush, bend the wires over and hook them onto the top of the lantern covering the whole top. Use hot glue to keep them in place.
- Cut pieces of the beaded garland and hot glue to the greenery as desired.