Fall Burlap 10x10 Canvas
Project Sheet: cd1990
• Thin Canvas-- 8” x 8”, 10” x 10”
• Ranunculus Floral stem-Mustard
• Burlap Flower-Canvas Corp/Cappuccino
• Burlap Sheet-Canvas Corp/Denim
• E6000 Adhesive
• Matte Gel-Liquitex
• Clear Matte Acrylic Coating-Krylon
• Staple Gun
1. Using a staple gun, staple the denim burlap sheet to the 10” x 10” canvas.
2. With a scissors, cut the stem from the flower. Adhere the flower to the center of the burlap flower using E6000 Adhesive. Adhere the leaves from the floral stem, tucking them into the burlap flower. Let dry.
3. Print an 8” x 8” photo on a LASER printer, be sure to reverse the image before printing. (The photo will NOT transfer if not printed using a LASER printer.)
4. Brush on a layer of the gel medium to the top of the 8” x 8” canvas. Turn photo face down on top of the canvas. Rub out any creases or bubbles from the back side with a credit card edge. Let sit over night.
5. Place a wet paper towel over the top of the photo on the canvas. Let sit for 10 minutes. Using your fingertips, rub away the paper gently. You may need to wet the photo a few times. Once the paper has been removed, spray with a layer of Clear Matte Acrylic Coating.
6. Adhere the 8” x 8” canvas to the top of the 10” x 10” using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.
7. Adhere the burlap flower to the front of the 8” x 8” canvas using E6000 Adhesive.