Fall Button Tree Canvas
Project Sheet: cd1981
• 12” x 12” Canvas - SPC
• Acrylic Paint-Americana (Blue Chiffon)
• Unfinished Wood Heart- Lara’s Crafts (1-1/2”)
• Paper-Pebbles: Happy Day (Wood Fire Pizza)
• Accut-Cut Machine-Bare Tree Die (Located in the Paper Crafts Department)
• Buttons-Buttons Galore (Cornucopia)
• Moss Mat- 18” x 16”
• Foam Squares
• E6000 Adhesive
• Paint Brush
1. Using the paint brush, paint the surface of the canvas using the Blue Chiffon Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
2. Cut a piece of the moss mat to fit along the bottom of the canvas. Adhere to the canvas using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.
3. Using the Accu-Cut Machine located in the Paper Crafts Department, cut out the large Bare Tree die with the wood-grain paper. Adhere to the front of the canvas using Foam Squares.
4. Using E6000 Adhesive, adhere the buttons to the tree/canvas/moss. Layer some of the buttons for dimension. Let dry.
5. Adhere the unfinished wood heart to the trunk of the tree using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.