Fall Chevron Corkboard Frame
Project Sheet: cd1457
• 12 x 12 Frame – LFA/470
• 12 x 12 Cork Sheet
• 12 x 12 Felt
• Glossy Accents
• Vintage Mustard Chalk Paint – FolkArt
• Antiquing Wax – FolkArt
• Paint Brush
• Buttons – Dress it Up Jesse James
• Button Shank Remover
• Glue Gun/Glue
1. Remove the glass from the frame. Set aside.
2. Paint the entire frame surface with the chalk paint. Let dry.
3. Adhere the felt to the top of the cork piece using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
4. With a cloth or paper towel, rub the antiquing wax over the top of the chalk paint. Let dry.
5. Place the cork/felt piece into the frame. Put frame backing on.
6. Glue the jute around the inside edge of the frame, using glue gun.
7. Tie a bow with the jute. Glue into the upper left corner.
8. Using a button shank remover, remove the backs of the buttons.
9. Adhere the buttons to the tacks with Glossy Accents. Let dry.
10. Use to attach notes or photos to the board!