Fall Clothesline Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd1449
• Clothesline Shadowbox - CAL/24
• Paper-Simple Stories (Sweater Weather)
• Bits & Pieces- Simple Stories (Sweater Weather)
• Paper Trimmer
• Foam Squares
• Glossy Accents
• Paint- Delta (Brown Iron Oxide)
• Paint Brush
• Painters Tape
1. Remove the hardware and glass from the frame.
2. Using a paint brush, paint the entire frame with the Brown Iron Oxide. Let dry.
3. Cut a piece of the gold printed paper to measure 6-1/4” x 8-1/4”. Adhere to the back piece of the frame using Glossy Accents.
4. Cut a piece of the floral patterned paper to measure 5” x 7”. Adhere to the top of the gold patterned paper.
5. Adhere the floral bits and pieces to the tops of the clothespins using Glossy Accents.
6. Cut a photo to measure 3” x5”. Mat it onto a piece of the wood-grain paper that measures 3-1/2” x 5-1/2”.
7. Adhere the banner bits and pieces the the corners of the photo/mat. Hang from the clothesline.
8. Put the frame back together (hardware and glass).
9. Cut 2 pieces to measure 1” x 8-1/2” from the wood-grain paper. Adhere to the top and bottom outer edges of the frame using Glossy Accents.
10. Cut 2 pieces to measure 1” x 6-1/2” from the wood grain paper. Adhere to the sides of the frame using Glossy Accents.
11. Adhere the “fall”, “pumpkin”, & “arrow” to the front of the glass using Glossy Accents.