Fall Happiness 12x12 Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2979
UPC #: 420004019509
- 12x12 Wood Slat Plaque - PAC/17
- 5x7 Scalloped Wood Frame - Plaid
- Maple Leaf Wood Cut Out - Darice
- Blue Mist - Americana
- Toffee - Ceramcoat
- Wood Stickers (Happiness) - Momenta
Papers - Echo Park
- Celebrate Autumn: Colored Leaves
- Celebrate Autumn: Falling Leaves
- Dots & Stripes: Teal Gingham
- Foam Brush
- Mod Podge
- Glossy Accents
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Knife
- 5x7 Photo
- Paint the edges of the plaque and 1/2" in on all slats, using Toffee acrylic paint.
- Cut apart the "Colored Leaves" paper into three pieces, each measure 12" x 3.75".
- Making sure hangers are at the top on backside of plaque, use Mod Podge to adhere the pieces to the front of the plaque, smoothing out any air bubbles.
- Paint the edges of the scalloped frame with Blue Mist paint. Use Mod Podge to adhere "Teal Gingham" paper to the frame. Use a craft knife to cut off any excess paper from edges and opening. Sand edges to smooth them out.
- Adhere photo behind the frame, and use a Glossy Accents (or another strong glue) to adhere frame to the plaque.
- Use Mod Podge to adhere "Falling Leaves" (yellow print) paper to the wood maple leaf. Cut around the edges using a craft knife and use sand edges to smooth out the edges.
- Use Glossy Accents to adhere leaf to the bottom left corner of the scalloped frame.
- Apply one of the wood words from the Happiness sticker pack on the bottom, front of the frame.