Fall Inlay Frame
Project Sheet: cd1473
• Inlay Frame- DON/180
• MDF Coasters - Darice
• Unfinished Wooden Letters- (F,A,L,L)- SBars
• Paper- Simple Stories, Legacy (Heirloom & Cherish)
• 2.5 inch Jute Ribbon
• Glossy Accents
• E6000 Adhesive
• Acrylic Paint- Ceramcoat (Barn Red)
• Cornucopia Buttons- Buttons Galore
• Paper Trimmer
1. Remove the hardware from the back of the frame.
2. Paint the entire surface of the frame with the Barn Red paint. Let dry.
3. Paint the unfinished wooden letters with the Barn Red paint. Let dry.
4. Paint the edges of the coasters with the Barn Red paint. Let dry.
5. Turn coasters upside down on decorative paper. Trace around the outer edge with a pencil. Cut out. Repeat this step with 4 coasters.
6. Adhere decorative paper to the coasters using Glossy Accents.
7. Sand edges using sand paper.
8. Cut decorative paper to measure 4-1/4” wide, and piece together on the inlay portion of the frame. Adhere using Glossy Accents.
9. Place Foam Squares on the backs of the coasters, and adhere each coaster to the inlay portion of the frame in a vertical format.
10. Adhere painted letters to the fronts of each coaster using E6000.
11. Cut 4 small pieces from the jute ribbon. Adhere a single piece to each letter using E6000.
12. Place a button on top of each piece of jute ribbon. Let glue dry.
13. Cut four strips of decorative paper to measure 1/2” x 12”. Adhere to the outer edge of the frame using Glossy Accents.
14. Using the sandpaper, sand the outer edges of the frame/paper.
15. Replace hardware on the back of the frame.