Fallin' In Love Frame
Project Sheet: cd1985
• 15” x 15” Black Frame
• Chalky Finish Spray Paint - Krylon (Colonial Ivory)
• Acrylic Paint-Americana (Espresso)
• Color Vibe 6” x 6” Paper Pad - Simple Stories
• Unfinished Wood Word-Love
• Alphabet Stickers - Doodlebug Designs/Bon Bon Skinny
• Maple Leaf Large Punch – EK Success
• 1 /8” hole punch
• E6000 Adhesive
• Paint Brush
• Foam Squares
• Hole Punch
• Sawtooth Hanger
1. Remove the hardware and glass from the frame. Set aside.
2. Using the Colonial Ivory Chalky Finish Spray Paint, spray the surface of the frame. Let dry.
3. Using the Maple Leaf Punch, punch out 13 leaves from the 6” x 6” paper pad.
4. Using the Espresso Acrylic Paint, paint the surface of the unfinished word “love”. Let dry.
5. Using the paint brush with VERY little Espresso Acrylic Paint on the tips of the brush, lightly brush across the surface of the frame for a distressed look.
6. Using the same paint brush without adding any extra paint to the brush, lightly brush over the surface of each of the punched out maple leaves.
7. Using a hole punch, punch a hole in each maple leaf. Run the jute through the holes in each leaf. Adhere to the top of the frame using Foam Squares. Tie the jute into a knot at each end.
8. Adhere the word love and three leaves to the front of the frame using E6000 Adhesive, to the right of the photo opening.
9. Add the alphabet stickers above the “love” to say “fallin’ in”.
10. Replace the glass and hardware into the frame, installing sawtooth hangers on back side to hang frame.
11. Place photo in frame.