Family Hanging Plaque
Project Sheet: cd1110
• Hanging Wood Plaque - YOR/1892
• “The Best Christmas Gift” vinyl by Decorating Your Life
• Jillibean: Christmas Cheer
-Pea Pods (Die-cuts)
-12x12 Sifted Snowflakes paper
-12x12 Tossed Tinsel paper
-12x12 Stalks of Celery
(blue/red polka dot) paper
• Buttercream Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint
• Foam Paint Brush
• Embellishment Glue Stick
• Pop Dots
• Tape Runner
1. Paint the edges of the plaque, and all three squares with Buttercream acrylic paint.
2. Cut the diagonal stripe paper into 4 3/4 x 1 pieces. Use the embellishment glue stick to adhere to the right and left sides of the plaque.
3. Cut pink snowflake paper into a 11 1/4 x 4 3/4 piece, and adhere to the center of the plaque.
4. Use embellishment glue stick to adhere paper and/or photos to the three squares.
Embellish with die cuts as desired.
5. Apply “Family” vinyl to the pink paper on the plaque.