Family Hanging Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2922
UPC #: 420004018977
- Rectangle Plaque w/ Three Hanging Tiles - CAL/63
- White Script Word (Family) - Jillibean
- Acrylic Paint (French Gray) - FolkArt
Twilight Collection - One Canoe Two
- Paper (Peony)
- Chunky Twine (Gray) - Doodlebug
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Mod Podge (Paper Matte) - Plaid
- Foam Brush
- Paper trimmer
- Photos 3x3 or Smaller
- Remove rings and tiles from plaque.
- Paint all wood surfaces French Gray, let dry.
- Cut bottom strip with UPC from Peony paper, set aside. Cut 12" piece that fits the height of the top plaque. From remaining paper, trace the three tiles onto the paper and cut out.
- Using Mod Podge, adhere the larger piece, Peony side up, to the top plaque centering it, smoothing out any air bubbles. Adhere the smaller pieces, Peony side down, to the three tiles.
- Cut the printed paper (grid look) portion from the strip cut from the bottom of the paper in step three. Cut two pieces to fit the height of the plaque. Adhere one to each side of the Peony paper piece on plaque overlapping it.
- Sand all edges of paper lightly, so paper is flush with edges.
- Reattach tiles to plaque using rings to poke through the paper on plaque and tiles.
- Adhere the Photos to the tiles using foam squares.
- Adhere the word Family to the top plaque, using Mod Podge as the adhesive on the backside of the word. Let dry.
- Embellish plaque and photos with Stickers, using foam squares for added dimension.
- String Chunky Twine through the hangers on plaque, tying into a bow.