Family Is Key Clothesline Box
Project Sheet: cd2732
UPC #: 420004016355
- Clothesline Shadowbox - CAL/24
- Walnut - Ceramcoat
- Green Sea - FolkArt
Simple Stories: Vintage Blessings
- 6x8 Paper Pad
- 3x4 Journaling Cards
- Bits & Pieces
- Metal Keys - Momenta
- Glossy Accents
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Paint Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Remove backing, insert and glass from shadowbox.
- Paint the wood box, wood insert, clothespins and the string using Walnut Acrylic Paint, let dry.
- Paint the metal keys using Green Sea Acrylic Paint, let dry.
- From the 3x4 Journaling Card paper, cut the card that reads "family is the key to everything".
- From the remaining Journaling Card paper, cut a piece that measures 6" x 8".
- Cut a 3.5"x4.5" rectangle out of the yellow gingham paper, found in in the 6x8 paper pad.
- Cut a 4.25"x 5.25" rectangle out of the pink w/polka dot paper, found in in the 6x8 paper pad.
- Cut two 1x2.5" rectangles out of the yellow gingham paper.
- Using Green Sea Acrylic Paint, dry brush the edges of the 3x4 card, yellow gingham pieces and pink w/polka dot piece. Let dry.
- Adhere the 3x4 card to the larger yellow gingham piece, then onto the pink w/polka dot piece, then onto the 6x8 piece of key paper, centering it and using Glossy Accents.
- Glue a key to each of the small yellow gingham rectangles. Clip into clothespins on clothesline insert.
- Assemble the frame, glass, insert, key paper facedown and backing.
- Glue the floral/doily die cut to the bottom left corner of the box ,using Glossy Accents.
- Adhere the green heart die cut to the doily die cut using foam squares, also adhere the red heart die cut, but double up the foam squares for added dimension.