Family Pallet w/ Three Frames
Project Sheet: cd2911
UPC #: 420004018861
- Wall Art Slat Board (Natural) - PAC/6
- FAMILY Wood Letter Set - CAL/177
- Paper (Welcome Home: Full of Joy) - Carta Bella
- Acrylic Paint (Neutral Grey) - Americana
- (3) 4x6 Frames (Black) -
- (5) Small Black Hooks -
- Jute 3 ply - Darice
- Paint Brush
- Glue Stick - Darice
- E6000 Adhesive
- Photos 4x6
- Optional: Sandpaper
- Thin down some of the Neutral Grey paint with water, to act as more of a stain. Using a brush, apply this to the sides of each wood letter, let dry.
- Trace the letters face down on the wood grain side of the Full of Joy sheet of paper. To insure they fit on one sheet you will lay the letters out facedown in this order starting in the upper left corner, with the paper tab along the bottom: L,A,F on the top, M & Y lined up with the very bottom edge and the "I" should fit horizontally in the space below the "A" and above the "M". Cut out traced letters.
- Using a glue stick generously, adhere the paper letters to corresponding wood letter, buffalo check side up.
- OPTIONAL: Lightly sand edges of each letter so paper is flush with edges.
- Making sure hangers on backside of slat board are at the top, using E6000, adhere letters to slat board spelling out the word FAMILY.Using E6000, adhere hooks to the slat board below the word FAMILY, see photo for reference. Let dry.
- Insert photos into frames. String jute through the silver loop on the backside of each frame tying into a bow at the top.
- Once letters and hooks are dry, hang the pallet slat board, then hang the frames on the hooks of the pallet from the jute hanger.