Project Sheet: cd2926
UPC #: 420004019011
- Square Wood Box (Black) - PAC/32
- Vinyl (Family) - Vinyl Words
- Acrylic Paint (Ivory White) - FolkArt
- Paper (Full of Joy) - Carta Bella
- Upholstery Tack (Ant. Brass) - Dritz
- Gator Clips - Momenta
- Jute 2ply
- Glue Stick
- Painters Tape/Washi Tape
- Paint Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut apart vinyl so each letter is separate. Apply vinyl to front of the box along the bottom, starting with the M in the middle and working your way out on each side. Apply following instructions on vinyl packaging.
- Using Painters Tape/Washin, tape off above the word family. Paint over the word family painting/covering the bottom portion of the box using Ivory White. Let dry, then remove vinyl letters and tape.
- Lightly sand over painted area, wiping off dust.
- Cut strips from Full of Joy paper to fit the four sides of the box. Adhere generously using a glue stick.
- Sand edges of box so paper is flush with edges.
- Insert a tack in the two upper corners. String jute around the tacks tying into a double knot trimming excess jute.
- Insert photos into Gator Clips and hang from jute.