Family Schedule Dry Erase
UPC #: 420004017390
- 12x12 White Frame (LFA/470)
American Crafts Little by Little Papers
- Bear Hug
- Higgledy Piggledy
- Family Schedule Vinyl
- Glue Runner
- Paper Cutter
- Cut the barcode off Bear Hug paper.
- Cut vinyl apart by day, and trim down to weekday abbreviations.
- Apply vinyl to paper following directions on package.
- Place paper inside frame.
- From Higgledy Piggledy paper, cut four 5/8" x 12" strips. Adhere to each side of the white frame with glue runner.
- From Foxy paper, cut two 1 1/2" squares. Then cut them on the diagonal. Adhere to corner of frames with glue runner.
- Write down your family's schedule with a dry erase marker!