Family Shadowbox with Tray
Project Sheet: cd1850
• 12 x 12 Shadowbox-White
• 12x12 Printer Tray
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt (Cascade)
• Paint Brush
• Echo Park: Our Family
- Sticker Accents
- Paper (Journaling Cards, Our Family Houses, Our Family Words)
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
1. Paint the printers tray using the Cascade Chalk Paint. Let dry.
2. Remove the insert and backing from the shadow box. Set aside.
3. Cut the journaling cards to fit the compartments of the tray (2-1/2” x 3-1/2”). Adhere in the tray using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
4. Add sticker accents using foam squares.
5. Add photos (2” x 3”) using foam squares.
6. Place tray inside of shadowbox, face down on top of the glass. Replace backing.
7. Cut gold dotted paper to 5/8” wide, using the paper trimmer. Adhere to the front of the shadowbox using Glossy Accents.
8. Cut the striped paper to measure 1-1/4” wide, using the paper trimmer. Adhere to the sides of the shadowbox using the Glossy Accents.
9. Apply the sticker accents to the front of the glass of the shadowbox.