Family Tealight Blocks
Project Sheet: cd2773
UPC #: 42000401680
- (6) Wood Tealight Holder - Darice
- Chalk Paint (Crackle, Rich Black) - FolkArt
- Acrylic Paint (Vintage White) - FolkArt
- 3" Letter Stencil (Papyrus) - Stencil Ease
- (6) Tealights
- Paint Brush
- Foam Stencil Brush
- Apply Crackle Medium to the entire surface of each wood block with a paint brush.
- Once Crackle Medium is almost dry, use Rich Black Chalk Paint to paint over the top of the Crackle Medium. Try to avoid brushing back and forth too many times, as it works best to apply the paint in one direction, with as few strokes as possible. We tried it out on the bottom of the holders first before covering the rest of the block(s). Let dry.
- Using stencil brush and very little Vintage White Paint on the brush, working in a pouncing motion, stencil a letter on each block, spelling out the word FAMILY. Let dry.
- Add tealights to each holder and display.