Family Thankful Blessed Hanging Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2783
UPC #: 420004016881
- Wood Plaque w/ 3 Hanging Tiles - CAL/63
- Wood Tint (Walnut) - FolkArt
- Vinyl (Blessed Thankful Grateful) - Decorating Your Life
- Paper (Bountiful Four) - Authentique
- Metal Leaves - Darice
- Jute 2 Ply
- Glossy Accents
- Foam Squares
- Paint Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Towel
- Corner Rounder (Optional)
- Panoramic Photo 4x12
- (2) Photos 3x3
- Remove rings from plaque. Apply Wood Tint to wood pieces, covering the entire surface of all four pieces. Use paper towel to wipe off excess as you go, let dry.
- Cut three 4x4 squares from Bountiful paper (cream side) cut two, measuring from the bottom left corner, then cut one from the upper right corner.
- Adhere the paper squares to each wood square, using Glossy Accents, just around the edge and smoothing out any air bubbles. Let dry. See photo for reference of paper placement.
- Sand edges of squares, so paper is flush with the edge.
- Poke holes in paper covered squares using a ring you had removed.
- Cut vinyl apart so each word is separate. Following instructions on vinyl packaging, apply the word "family" to the panoramic photo, and choose two others and apply along the the bottom of two of the paper covered squares.
- Round corners of photos, if desired. Adhere smaller photos just above vinyl words on the square wood pieces and panoramic photo to the front of the larger wood plaque, using foam squares.
- Remove top metal leaf, adhere to the top left corner of plaque, using foam squares.
- Move the other two leaves toward the top of the jute hanger. Cut jute hanger in half at the top, tying into a small bow. Adhere these leaves to the remaining wood square, using foam squares.
- Use two ply jute to attach the smaller wood plaques to the top wood plaque. Thread jute through hangers on backside, securing with double knot.