Felt Flower Clothespin
Project Sheet: cd1797
• 6” Clothespin
• Acrylic Paint-Delta/White
• 12x12 Felt- Camelot Fabrics Aqua & Peach Gingham
• E6000 Adhesive
• Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, paint the entire surface of the clothespin with the White Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
2. Cut two pieces from the peach gingham felt to measure 1-1/4” x 6”. Adhere to the front and back of the clothespin using E6000 adhesive. Let dry.
3. To create the felt flowers, cut two strips from the aqua gingham to measure 2” x 12”. Fold in half length wise, adhering the cut sides using E6000 adhesive.
4. Using your scissors, on the fold of the felt snip in roughly 1/2”.
5. Roll the piece of felt around itself, to create the flower. Adhere the ends using E6000 adhesive.
6. Adhere the flower to the front of the clothespin using E6000 adhesive.
7. Place photos, notes, recipes, etc in the clothespin to display.