Project Sheet: cd1535
• 2 printed felt sheet (owl body)
• 1 printed felt sheet (owl stomach)
• 1 solid felt sheet (owl eyebase)
• White felt
• Orange felt
• 2 black buttons
• Embroidery floss
1. Trace a 8” circle on paper, add two triangles on top for ears. Cut out two owl bodies.
2. Trace two 3” circles on paper, overlapping them slightly. Cut this out of the solid felt. Cut out two 1.5” circles out of white. Cut an oval shape for the owl stomach.
3. Using embroidery floss in a running stitch, stitch the white eyes onto the eyebase. Next sew the eyebase onto the owl body, and add the two black buttons in place as eyes. Sew the owl stomach on, trimming any excess off the bottom.
4. Next, sew the edge of the owl until there is a 3” opening. Stuff the owl and then finish stitching it closed.
5. Cut one small triangle for beak and two bigger triangles for feet. Glue the beak in place between the eyes, fold the feet and glue them at the base of the owl body.