Floral Fabric Frame
Project Sheet: cd1817
• 12 x 12 Unfinished Frame CAL/127
• Adhesive Floral Fabric Tape
• Glossy Accents
• Vinyl-Letter M (or desired letter)
• Cardstock-Bazzill/String of Pearls
• Paper Flowers-Kaiser/Hot Pink Blooms
• Twine-Doodlebug/Flower Box
• E6000 Adhesive
• Paper Trimmer
1. Cover the front and sides of the frame with the cream color floral fabric tape. Use Glossy Accents on the edges to secure.
2. Trim off 1/4” of the length and height of the cardstock, using a Paper Trimmer.
3. Using the pink floral fabric tape, adhere along the outer edges of the cardstock.
4. Remove backing from frame, and place the piece of cardstock in the frame.
5. Apply the vinyl to the front of the frame following the instructions on vinyl packaging.
6. Adhere the paper flowers to the front of the frame using E6000. Let dry.
7. Create a bow using the twine. Adhere to the bows using E6000. Let dry.