Floral Photo Layered Frame
Project Sheet: cd1976
UPC #: 420004009364
• Wood & Burlap Layered Frame - Creative Co-op
• Chalk Paint- FolkArt (Seaside Villa)
• Home Decor Wax-FolkArt (White)
• Ribbon-Offray (Sheer Pink)
• Flowers (Perrinal Garden Fable) - Prima
• E6000 Adhesive
• Painter’s Tape
• Paint Brush and Wax Set
1. Using the painter’s tape, tape off along the edge of the burlap portion of the frame.
2. Paint the red surface of the frame using two coats the Seaside Villa Chalk Paint. Let dry.
3. Using the waxing brush, add a layer of the white wax to the top of the Seaside Villa Chalk Paint. Use a damp rag to wipe the surface of the frame to remove any excess wax.
4. Insert 5x7 photo into the frame.
5. Wrap the sheer pink ribbon around the right side of the frame, tying into a bow. Place the ribbon behind one of the clips to keep in place.
6. Adhere the flowers to the front of the frame using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.
7. Remove the sawtooth photo hanger from the back side of the frame, placing it along the other edge of the frame, to allow you to hang it horizontally.