Foam Stamped T-Shirt
Project Sheet: cd2959
UPC #: 420004019301
- Grey T-shirt
- Foam Stamps
- Fabric Paint or Daubers
- Foam Brush one for each color
- Parchment or Freezer Paper
- Place parchment or freezer paper inside the shirt, laying your shirt flat on your work surface.
- Pull out all the letter foam stamps you need to spell your word.
- Starting with the middle letter apply paint to your foam stamp using foam brush (if you are using the fabric paint daubers you probably wouldn't need the foam brush), then stamp the letter on shirt.
- Repeat step three working your way out on each side from the middle letter of your word. Then let shirt dry 24 hours.
- Clean off foam stamps using warm water and soap.
- Remove liner from inside shirt. Heat set paint by ironing on backside or place in dryer for 10mins.
- Wash and dry shirt inside out.