For You Fox Card
Project Sheet: cc1014-1
- 11 x 4 ¼ London Fog by Bazzill
- 4 ¼ x 2 Chill (argyle) paper by Lawn Fawn
- 4 ¾ x 2 ¾ White Cardstock
- Chill & Brisk papers (for die cutting) by Lawn Fawn
- Forest Friends (yellow plaid) paper by Doodlebug
- Cute Critters Clear Stamp set by My Favorite Things
- Cute Critters Die Set by My Favorite Things
- Black Memento Ink by Tsukienko
- Beetle Black Sprinkles by Doodlebug
- 1 ¼” Circle Punch by EK Success
- Copic Markers: W1, Y32, YR12, YR15, YR68, E30, E31
- Cuttlebug Machine
- Adhere argyle paper to the bottom of the brown card base.
- Stamp tree stump and flowers with black ink toward the bottom of the white cardstock. Color in the flowers with orange and yellow Copic markers. Shadow around the stamped images with W1.
- Stamp the tree stump again onto scrap of brown patterned paper. Cut out, and adhere over the previously stamped stump on the white paper.
- Cut out fox shape out of white paper using a die cut & Cuttlebug machine. Stamp fox with black ink onto the die cut shape. Color in the fox’s face and tail end with E30 & E31 Copics.
- Stamp fox again onto scrap of orange paper. Cut out the fox’s head and body. Adhere over the previously stamped fox on the die cut shape.
- Apply a black sprinkle to the fox’s nose.
- Use a pop dot to adhere the fox to the top of the tree stump.
- Adhere white stamped piece to the front of the card using pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment onto scrap of yellow plaid paper, and punch out with circle punch. Attach to the front of the card with a pop dot