Galaxy Fluid Painting
Project Sheet: cd2985
UPC #: 420004019561
- Wood Rectangle Plaque - PAC/31
Folkart Acrylic Paint
- Red Violet
- True Blue
- Lime Green
- Pouring Medium - Deco Art
- Mixing Cups
- Dixie Cups
- Craft Sticks
- Empty Container/Box (Larger Than Your Wood Plaque)
- Put four mixing cups upside down in the middle of the empty container. Set the canvas on top of the mixing cups, make sure canvas is level. (This is to hold up the canvas, so the paint can spill off the edges.)
- Take five more mixing cups & add one color of acrylic paint to each cup. You will need double the amount of the midnight color.
- Add the pouring medium to each color and gently mix. Follow the mixing instructions on the bottle
- Pour the midnight mixture onto the plaque and use your hand to spread it to the edges
- Take 5-6 empty dixie cups and randomly pour the paint into the cups.
- Gently dump the dixie cups onto the plaque in different areas of the plaque
- Move the paint in all directions to cover the edges of canvas
- Set back on the cups in the empty container, it will take several hours for the paint to dry completely.