SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Gather Stenciled Box Sign
Project Sheet: cd2772
UPC #: 420004016799
- Small Wood Rectangle Box - PAC/28
- Stencil (Gather) - Stencil Ease
- Acrylic Paint (Medium Gray) - FolkArt
- Paper (Simple Life: Perfect Plaid) - Jen Hadfield
- Foam Stencil Brush
- Glossy Accents - Ranger
- Painters Tape or Washi Tape
- Paper Trimmer
- Tape the stencil onto the front of the wood box using washi or painters tape. Also, use tape to cover the top vine.
- Using stencil brush and very little Medium Gray paint, go over stencil in a pouncing motion, reapplying paint when needed. Apply one to two coats, depending on desired coverage.
- Remove stencil and tape from wood box.
- From Perfect Plaid paper two strips measuring 1.5" x 10 1/16" and two 1.5" x 6 15/16".
- Adhere paper strips to coordinating sides of the box, using Glossy Accents, smoothing out any air bubbles.
- Adhere button to the center of the stenciled vine, using Glossy Accents. Let dry.