Gather Wreath Tile Board
Project Sheet: cd2925
UPC #: 420004019004
- Wood Tile Board w/ 9 Tiles
- Wood Tint (Walnut) - FolkArt
- Paper (Keep Life Happy) - Carta Bella
- Distress Mini Ink Pad (Black Soot) - Ranger
- Foam Stamp Set
- Gold Thumb Tack
- Grapevine Wreath 8"
- Eucalyptus Bush 10"
- Burlap Ribbon
- Scor-Tape 1/4"
- Bristle Brush
- Paper Towel
- Paper Trimmer
- Remove wood tiles from tile board, discard or save for another project.
- Wood Tint the Wood Tile Board Frame removing excess with a paper towel. Let dry.
- Trim Keep Life Happy paper to fit into the tile board frame.
- With the hanger at the top on backside of tile board, adhere paper using Scor-Tape along each side on the back of the paper with white wood side up, stripes going horizontally.
- Using the foam stamps and Distress Ink Pad, stamp the word GATHER about an inch from bottom starting with the H in the center and working your way out on each side. Let ink dry. If you get extra ink on your paper, like I did when making this sample, from the foam around your stamp, use sand paper to sand those areas and then lightly sand over the top of the letters for a little more of a distressed look. TIP: You could also practice on scrap paper first and/or lightly stamp onto scrap paper first to blot off some of the color before stamping onto background paper so ink isn't so bold.
- Cut Eucalyptus from main stem and tuck pieces into the grapevine wreath working your way around the wreath.
- Use a piece of burlap ribbon to wrap around the wreath, bringing the ends up to the top of the frame and securing with a gold tack. Wreath should hang right above the stamped word. Trim excess ribbon if needed.