Gem Pumpkin Float Frame
Project Sheet: cd1465
• Square Float Frame – YOR/2898
• Orange Glass Gems
• Glitter Leaves- Darice
• Glossy Accents
• Driftwood Chips
1. Remove the black ribbon from the frame.
2. Lay out the glass gems on the glass in the shape of a pumpkin.
3. Adhere all of the gems to the glass with Glossy Accents. Let dry.
4. Adhere the piece of driftwood to the top of the gems for the stem, using Glossy Accents.
5. Curl the wire of the leaf around a pen to make it curl. Bend into place and adhere to the pumpkin using Glossy Accents.
6. Tie a jute bow, adhere to the bottom of the stem using Glossy Accents.
7. Add a decorative ribbon into the holes, and tie a bow, leaving enough room to hang.