Geomesh Poinsettia Wreath
UPC #: 420002014001
- 10 (10 inch pieces) of MOSS GREEN mesh
- 40 (10 inch pieces) of BURGUNDY mesh
- 15 (10 inch pieces) of RED mesh
- 6 Gold Ball Stem
- 24" Geomesh Red Tinsel Wreath
- 12" Plastic Canvas Circle
- Floral Wire
- Attach plastic canvas to the back of the wreath, attaching with floral wire on the edge.
- Take a 10 inch GREEN mesh strip and pull opposite corners outward and pinch in the middle. Repeat the process with another GREEN mesh piece and BURGUNDY. Bunch the 3 pieces together and place between pine and secure for the whole outer wreath circle.
- Repeat step 1, but use 3 BURGUNDY pieces per pine branch, alternating with 2 BURGUNDY and 1 RED every other branch.
- Fill in the plastic canvas using 1 RED and 2 BURGUNDY branches attaching them to the canvas using floral wire. Fill approximately 12 bunches. Leave the center area open for the gold balls.
- Open the gold ball ends to expose wires to pull through the plastic canvas. Pull through the canvas center and secure on the back.
- Fill any open or exposed areas with extra mesh bundles as needed.