Geomesh Sunflower Wreath
- 25 (12 inch pieces) of GREEN mesh
- 5 (12 inch pieces) and 4 (10 inch pieces) of BROWN mesh
- 8 (10 inch pieces) and 25 (8 inch pieces) of YELLOW mesh
- 12 (10 inch pieces) and 5 (8 inch pieces) of GOLD mesh
- Floral Wire
- White Work Wreath
- Sunflower Head
- Plastic Canvas
- Take a 12 inch GREEN mesh strip and pull opposite corners outward and pinch in the middle, bunch 3 of these together and place between pine on outer ring of the wreath.
- Repeat step 1, but add 1 BROWN piece to 2 GREEN pieces. Repeat process doing every other, alternating just GREEN bunches with the 2 GREENS and 1 BROWN bunch until the outer ring is completed.
- Starting in the inner ring of the wreath take your 10 inch pieces and use 1 YELLOW, 1 GOLD, and 1 BROWN and make a bunch to put in the first pine.
- For the next bunch, use 2 GOLD and 1 YELLOW (10 inches). Repeat this process alternating the two types of bunches until the inner ring is complete.
- Take your plastic canvas and cut to the size of the opening in the middle of your wreath. Attach canvas with floral wire.
- Using your 8 inch pieces of mesh, bunch together 3 YELLOWS and tie together with floral wire. Then bunch together 2 YELLOWS and 1 GOLD and bunch those together.
- Alternate using the two types of bundles to make another ring on the canvas. Attach bundles by pulling the tails of the wire through the canvas and twisting them together.
- Lastly, take your sunflower head and wire through the hook on the back and attach to the plastic canvas.