Get Well Soon Band Aid Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-3
- 8 ½ x 5 ½ Kraft Card
- 5 x 3 3/4 Ladybug Gingham paper by Doodlebug
- 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 Kraft cardstock by Paper Cut
- Almond Cream cardstock (for die cutting band aid)
- Get Well Soon stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- Band Aids die cuts by Paper Smooches
- VersaMark ink
- Ladybug Memento ink by Tsukineko
- Black Ink
1. Use VersaMark ink to stamp pill bottle and band aid images all over the kraft cardstock piece.
2. Stamp the tiny heart with Ladybug Memento ink onto the kraft cardstock also.
3. Adhere stamped piece to the red patterend paper, and adhere that to the front, center of the card.
4. Use die cut machine to cut band aid out of cream cardstock.
5. Use a scissor to cut out a small scrap red patterned paper and adhere behind the cut out heart in the center of the band aid.
6. Use a pop dot to adhere band aid to the center of the stamped kraft cardstock.
7. Use black ink to stamp “Get Well” sentiment underneath the band aid die cut.