Project Sheet: cd1602
• Pint Jar-Ball
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Cascade
• Wilton Cupcake Combo
• Gingerbread Charm-Hampton Arts
• Sharpie-Red/Extra Fine Point
1. Remove the band and the lid from the jar.
2. Paint the surface of the jar using Cascade Chalk Paint. Let dry. Sand lightly using sandpaper.
3. Place one of the cupcake liners over the top of the lid, and place in the band, screwing onto the top of the jar.
4. Write on the gingerbread charm with the Sharpie marker.
5. Wrap the red jute around the outside of the jar band, tying the ginger bread charm in with it. Tie into a bow.
6. Fill with sweets or candy.