Girls Room Embroidery Hoop
Project Sheet: cd1252
• 1/8 yard white fabric
• (2) ¼ yd. cuts of coordinating fabric
• ¼ yd. of matching ball fringe
• Matching Ribbon
• White DMC Floss
• Embroidery Needle
• 6” Matching Hoop-La Embroidery Hoop
• Alphabet Stamps
• Black Color box Crafter’s Ink Pad
• Rubber Band
1. Cut each piece of fabric to 3”x8”.
2. To personalize, take the rubber band and place it around the letters you are using to hold them in place. This will allow you to stamp just once, instead of each letter at a time. Apply ink to your stamps and stamp on the white fabric. Heat set with dry iron.
3. With right sides together, sew the top piece of fabric to the white.
4. With right sides together, sew the bottom piece of fabric to the white.
5. Iron the seams toward the colored fabric.
6. Sew the ball fringe along the seam of the white and bottom fabric.
7. Stitch the ribbon along the top of the ball fringe using white floss and an embroidery needle.
8. Lay the embroidery hoop over your fabric. Center the personalization in the middle of the hoop and trace around the outer edge of the hoop with a pencil.
9. Cut about 1” from the circle you traced.
10. Place the fabric in the embroidery hoop.
11. Attach buttons and add a bow to the top.
12. Trim any extra fabric that is sticking out the back of the embroidery hoop.