Give Thanks Hanging Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2788
UPC #: 420004016935
- Wood Plaque w/ Three Hanging Tiles - CAL/63
Illustrated Faith: Gratitude Documented
- Paper (Thank You Note, Amazing Grace)
- Crochet Thread (Ripe Avocado) - Bernat
- Glossy Accents - Ranger
- Foam Squares
- Corner Rounder (Optional)
- Paper Trimmer
- Remove rings and wood squares plaques from rectangle wood plaque.
- From Thank You Note paper, cut a piece from the top, that measures 4 3/4" x 12".
- Making sure holes are at bottom on wood plaque, using Glossy Accents, adhere the paper piece to the rectangle plaque centering it from the left & right side. Let dry.
- From Amazing Grace paper, cut a piece two pieces that measure 1 1/4" x 4 3/4 ".
- Using Foam Squares, adhere these pieces to each end of the rectangle wood plaque. Sand edges and corners of wood plaque/paper.
- If desired, round corners of one 4x6 photo. Wrap crochet thread around bottom of photo tying in back. Adhere photo to wood plaque using foam squares.
- Trace square wood pieces on top of desired photos, using a pen, and cut out.
- Adhere photos to each wood square, making sure holes are at top, using Glossy Accents and smoothing out air bubbles.
- Use open ring to poke holes through the paper and photos that are on wood plaques.
- This step can be time consuming and is optional. Wrap crochet thread around each open ring, insert ring through hole on top plaque and square plaque, close ring and continue wrapping ring until ring is covered. Tie thread off in double knot, securing it with a little Glossy Accents. Trim ends close to knot once dry.
- Attach square plaques to rectangle plaque using rings.
- Embellish plaque and photos using pieces from Ephemera pack, adhering with foam squares for added dimension.
- String crochet thread through the hangers on backside of plaque, tying into a bow.