Give Thanks Tile
Project Sheet: cd1459
• 5x5 Tile – NST/190
• Spice Brown Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint
• Forest of Friends & Plentiful Plaid papers - Doodlebug
• Happy Harvest Flowers Kit - Doodlebug
• Day to Day Sprinkles - Doodlebug
• Give Thanks Vinyl - Decorating Your Life
• Extreme Adhesive Runner – Tombow
• Pop dots
1. Paint the edges and back of the tile with brown paint.
2. Cut the plaid paper down to a 5 ¼ x 5 ¼” size. Adhere to the front of the tile with Extreme runner.
3. Cut the yellow dotted paper to a 5 ¼ x 3 size. Adhere to the front, center of the tile.
4. Apply Give Thanks vinyl onto the yellow paper, toward the right side.
5. Assemble flowers from Happy Harvest flower kit. Use pop dots to adhere flowers to the front of the tile.
6. Embellish the flower centers with “Sprinkles”.
7. Use a sanding file to puncture paper where the holes are cut out at the top of the tile. Insert a piece of jute for hanging.