Giving Thanks Clothespin
Project Sheet: cd1510
• 6" Clothespin
• Carta Bella (A Perfect Autumn)
Paper- Journaling Cards
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt (Sheepskin)
• Paint Brush
• Paper Trimmer
• Earth Gems-Darice
• Foam Squares
1. Paint the entire surface of the clothespin using the Sheepskin Chalk paint. Let dry.
2. Cut 2 pieces of paper from the crisp days patterned paper to measure 1-3/8" x 6". Adhere to the front and back of the clothespin using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
3. Adhere the Chipboard Accents and Element Stickers to the front of the clothespin using Foam Squares.
4. Cut the Journaling card from the Journaling Card paper.
5. Adhere the Chipboard Accents and Element stickers to the journaling card using Foam Squares.
6. Add the earth gems to the eyes of the owl.
7. Add either a photo to the journaling card and/or write what you are thankful for.