Glitter Blast Memo Board
Project Sheet: cd1940
• Magnetic Memo Board
• Sheet of cardstock
• Krylon Spray Paint-Cherry Red Gloss
• Krylon Glitter Blast-Cherry Bomb
• Glossy Accents
• Stickers-Sticko EK Success/Primary Stars
• Clearly Bold Acetate-WE R Memory Keepers/White Dots
• Twine-Doodlebug/Blue Jean
1. Cut a piece of cardstock to measure 8-1/4” x 8-1/4”. Lay over the top of the memo board.
2. Spray the frame using the Krylon Cherry Red Gloss Spray Paint. Let dry.
3. Spray the frame using the Krylon Cherry Bomb Glitter Blast Spray Paint. Let dry and remove the cardstock.
4. Cut a piece of acetate to measure 8-1/4” x 8-1/4”. Adhere to the metal insert of the memo board using a small amount of Glossy Accents behind a few of the dots on the acetate.
5. Adhere the star stickers to the magnets using Glossy Accents. Let dry and place on memo board.
6. Wrap the memo board using the blue jean colored twine, tying into a bow in the front.