Go Confidently 12x12 Shadow Box
Project Sheet: cd1309
• 12x12 Black Shadowbox - MCS/43
• Go Confidently vinyl saying – Vinyl Words
• Doodlebug Designs: The Graduates
-Reach for the Stars pattern paper
-Way to Go pattern paper
-Sprinkles: Graduation Stars
-Doodle Twine: Beetle Black
• Black Button- American Crafts
• Glue dots
• Foam dots
1. Mat photo with the way to go paper, cutting it approximately ¼” (.25) bigger than the photo.
2. Use foam dots to adhere photo to the fleur-de-lis side of the paper.
3. Wrap twine around bottom of the matted photo, string twine through button and tie bow. Secure to the photo using glue dots.
4. Adhere matted photo to the reach for the stars paper, positioning at an angle.
5. Apply the sprinkles stars to various stars on the way to go paper and a few in the upper corner of the photo, opposite the button. Also apply some in opposite corners on the shadowbox frame.
6. Insert page into shadowbox.
7. Apply vinyl saying to the glass.