Good Day Frame
Project Sheet: cd1625
• 8x10 Wood Frame
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/White Adirondack
• 8 x 10 Prints -Fancy Pants
• Paper-Echo Park (Lemon Drops Tiny Dots)
• Paint Brush
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
1. Remove the hardware from the frame. Set aside.
2. Using a paint brush, paint the entire surface with the White Adirondack Chalk Paint. Let dry.
3. Insert the 8 x 10 print and backing into the frame.
4. Cut a piece of paper to measure 8-1/2 x 10-1/2. Using the paper trimmer, cut a piece from the center of this piece (7-1/2” x 9-1/2”), leaving a 1/2 inch border.
5. Adhere this border piece around the opening of the print, on the frame using Foam Squares.
6. Reinstall hardware and display.