Good Vibes Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2950
UPC #: 420004019219
- Square Shallow Tray/Box 7.75" - CAL/256
- Acrylic Paint (Teal) - FolkArt
- Paper (Good Vibes 4x4 Elements) - Simple Stories
- Washi Tape (Aztec) - Simple Stories
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Paint Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Knife
- Paper Towel
- Easel or Hardware for hanging
- Apply washi tape to the inner sides of the frame. Dry brush the background teal, using very little paint on your brush.
- Dip your brush in a tiny bit of water and go over the background. This will create more of a stain look. Wipe excess water from background using a paper towel. Let dry.
- Remove washi tape.
- Apply washi tape to the front of the tray/box, centering it, as it is not as wide as the frame. All corners the washi tape should overlap each other. When complete, using a craft knife, trim the excess washi tape on each corner to create a crisp clean corner.
- Cut desired 4x4 card from Good Vibes paper. Adhere card to the center of the tray/box, using foam squares. Double up foam squares for added dimension.
- Display using desired hardware.