Grateful Thankful Blessed Tile Board
Project Sheet: cd2776
UPC #: 420004016812
- Wood Board w/ 9 Tiles - Plaid
- Chalk Paint (Pine) - FolkArt
Simple Stories: Vintage Blessings Collection
- Paper (4x4 Elements)
- Washi Tape (Grateful)
- Flowers - Petaloo
- Mod Podge (Paper Matte)
- Foam Squares
- Foam Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Photos Cropped to 4x4
- Paint all wood surfaces using Pine Chalk Paint, let dry.
- Cut out desired 4x4 squares from Elements paper.
- Adhere photos & paper squares onto 8 of the 9 tiles, using Mod Podge smoothing out any air bubbles. Discarding the extra tile.
- Place the tiles into the board for placement and as a outline of where to adhere the photo or paper square to the center of the tile, using Mod Podge.
- Adhere the corner tiles to the board using foam squares. Adhere the remaining tiles to the board using Mod Podge.
- Apply washi tape around the frame of the board.
- Adhere flowers to the top left and bottom right corners using foam squares.