Great Love Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd1861
• 12 x 12 Black Shadowbox
• Pebbles: Home Grown
-Paper (Partly Cloudy, Family Rules, Home Sweet Home, Flower Garden)
• Vinyl-Do Small Things with Great Love –Decorating Your Life
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
• 3mm Clear Rhinestones-Triveni
1. Remove the back from the shadowbox.
2. Use the yellow paper as the base for the back.
3. Cut a piece of the floral patterned paper to measure 11” x 11”. Adhere to the top of the yellow paper using large foam squares.
4. Cut a piece of the blue striped paper to measure 5-1/4” x 11”. Adhere to the top of the floral paper using large foam squares.
5. Cut a piece of the red dotted paper to measure 4-1/4” x 11”. Adhere with a tape runner to the top of the striped paper.
6. Arrange the layered paper flowers to the top of the red dotted paper using foam squares.
7. Apply the rhinestones to the tops of the flower centers on the floral patterned paper.
8. Place the “layout” into the shadowbox. Place backing back into place.
9. Following directions on the vinyl packaging, apply the vinyl to the front of the shadow box so that it is over the top of the red dotted paper in the shadowbox.