Greatest Joy Banner & Coasters
Project Sheet: cd2927
UPC #: 420004019028
- Wood Tile Board w/ 9 Tiles
- Wood Tint (Walnut) - FolkArt
- Paper (Full of Joy, Keep Life Happy) - Carta Bella
- Binding Clips 3/4" - Momenta
- No Slip Dots
- Jute 2ply
- Scor-Tape 1/4"
- Bristle Brush
- Paper Towel
- Paper Trimmer
- Drill w/ 1/8" Bit
- Remove tiles from tile board. Discard tile board or use for another project.
- For Banner - Drill holes in the top two corners of two tiles and in all four corners of one tile. Making sure the holes line up.
- Wood Tint the tiles covering sides, edges and backsides. Use paper towel to remove excess Wood Tint, let dry.
- Cut Full of Joy paper to fit the each coaster. Cut desired sayings from Keep Life Happy paper to use on banner and coasters.
- Adhere the Full of Joy paper pieces to the non Wood Tint side of each coaster, using Scor-Tape along the length of each side. Sand edges if needed so paper is flush with edges.
- For Banner- Poke holes through the paper using binding clip. Connect the tiles (with holes) together using binding clips. Also attach binding clips in top holes to attach jute.
- Adhere sayings and photos to the banner and coaster tiles using Scor-Tape. See photo for reference
- String Jute through the binding clips at top tying into a bow. Wrap bottom tile of banner with jute tying into a double knot on front.
- For Coasters- Apply No Slip Dots to the back side of tiles on all four corners.