Project Sheet: cd1051
• Kerr Wide Month Qt Jar
• Green Tissue paper
• Kerr Wide Mouth Pt Jar
• Black & White Bakers Twine
• Mod Podge
• Vinyl Faces- Vinyl Words
• Black Glossy Spray Paint
• LED Votive Candles
• Foam brush
1. Remove lids and spray them with black spray paint. Let dry.
2. Cut tissue paper into 1 to 1 ½" strips.
3. Working in small areas at a time, cover jar with mod podge from the lip of the jar to the bottom. Press tissue paper onto the jar working your way from the top to the bottom.
4. Repeat step three overlapping each new strip of tissue paper until entire jar is covered. Let jar dry by placing upside down.
5. Apply vinyl faces to the jars.
6. Wrap twine around the top of each jar securing with a knot.
7. Insert candle into each jar and replace lid.