Happy Birthday Glass Block
Project Sheet: cd1691
• Wavy Glass Block
• Glass Block Wooden Base – SCH/404
• SPC Marbles (Large bag)
• Ribbon - Yellow Dots
• SPC Tropical Flat Gems
• LED Magic Seven Lights 20ct
• Paint - Americana/True Red
• Paint Brush
• Paper - Doodlebug/Ladybug Dot - Grid
• Glossy Accents
• Vinyl- Happy Birthday – Decorating Your Life
1. Cut apart the “Happy Birthday” from the party hat on the vinyl. Cut out the center of the party hat, to remove the dots.
2. Apply the vinyl to the front of the glass block (with the opening on the bottom) according to the instructions on the vinyl packaging.
3. Fill the glass block with the round hole on the top, rotating between marbles and gems all while adding in the lights. Add cap to the hole, and then turn right side up.
4. Paint the wooden glass block base using the true red paint. Let dry.
5. From the red dotted paper cut two strips to measure 7-7/8” x 2”, and 2 strips to mea sure 3-1/2” x 2”. Adhere to the sides of the base using Glossy Accents.
6. Wrap the yellow dotted ribbon around the glass block, tying into a bow on the top of the block.
7. Add batteries to the lights, and put the battery pack in the glass block base, then setthe glass block on top of that.