Happy Easter Clothespin Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd1782
• Clothespin Shadow Box (CAL/24)
• Titanium White Acrylic Paint by Folk Art
• Happy Easter Banner Vinyl by Decorating Your Life
• Green Easter Grass
• Bunny & Friends Craft Kit by Doodlebug
• Cupcake Clothespins by Doodlebug
• Bubblegum Polka Dot Washi Tape by Doodlebug
• Easter Parade Icon Stickers by Doodlebug
• Dreamy Dots, Spring Things, & Sweet Swiss dot papers by Doodlebug
1. Take apart the shadow box, and paint all the edges of the frame with white acrylic paint (including the insert). Paint the fronts of the clothespins that are attached to the string.
2. Once dry, apply polka dot washi tape the front of the shadow box. Use a craft knife to cut off any excess.
3. Cut the Sweet Swiss Dot paper to a 8x6 size, and adhere to the shadow box back. Cut the yellow flower paper to 7x5 size, adhere to the center of the dotted paper.
4. Clip the Easter characters to the clothesline.
5. Lay the shadow box face down. Insert glass piece, and insert clothesline piece. Apply a little bit of Easter grass to the inside of the box. Place backing on the shadow box, so the patterned paper is seen through the glass front.
6. Apply Happy Easter vinyl to the glass.
7. Embellish the front of the shadow box with Easter stickers.