Happy Easter Glass Block
Project Sheet: cd1264
• Glass Block
• Unfinished Wood Glass Block Stand
• Paper-Crate (Styleboard)
• Chipboard Stickers- Crate (Styleboard)
• Small Accents-Crate (Styleboard)
• Wired Ribbon- Luxor (Gold)
• Paint-DecoArt (Glorious Gold)
• Gold Shred
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Brush
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
• Tape Runner
1. Paint the base with the gold paint using a foam brush. Let Dry.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper to cover the back of the Glass Block.
3. Adhere the paper to the glass block using Glossy Accents.
4. Adhere the chipboard pieces to the front of the glass block using the Glossy Accents.
5. Put some of the gold shred inside of the glass block, and then sprinkle in the sequins.
6. Wrap the outer edges of the block with the gold ribbon, tying a bow.
7. Adhere chipboard flowers to the center of the bow using Glossy Accents.
8. Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 5” square. Adhere to the front center of the block using Glossy Accents.
9. Adhere a photo to the center of the patterned paper.
10. Adhere chipboard corners and bird.
11. Cut patterned paper to cover the glass block base. Adhere using Glossy Accents.
12. Place glass block on the base.