Happy Life Cork Board Frame
Project Sheet: cd2894
UPC #: 420004018700
- 12x12 Wood Frame (White) - LFA/470
- 12x12 Cork Sheet Adhesive Backed - NST/140
Echo Park: I'd Rather be Crafting
- Paper (Favorite Floral)
- Buttons (Vacation) - Buttons Galore
- Glossy Accents
- Paper Trimmer
- Optional Misc Items - Paper Clips, Stapler
- Glue buttons onto tacks using Glossy Accents, making as many as you desire. Let dry.
- From Favorite Floral Paper, cut a strip of the measuring tape and then a 4"x12" Floral piece.
- Adhere the paper strip of measuring tape to the top 12" side of the 4"x12" Floral piece, using a thin line of Glossy Accents, let dry.
- To create pocket you will adhere the 4"x12 piece to the bottom portion of the cork sheet, only applying a thin line of Glossy Accents on the bottom edge of the cork and up each side 4". Let dry.
- Remove backing, cardboard insert and glass from frame.
- Apply the adhesive back cork to the cardboard insert, place into frame followed by backing.
- With frame laying face up on work surface, adhere buttons to each corner of the frame using Glossy Accents, let dry.
- Pick out desired die-cuts from Ephemera pack. Attach these to the pocket using paper clips, to the cork board using button tacks and/or staple some die-cuts together and tuck into pocket.