Hello Chickadee Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-5
- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Kraft Card
- 5 x 3 3/4 Walnut Cream cardstock by Bazzill
- 3 3/4 x 1 Home+Made paper by Jen Hadfield
- Birds & Blossoms Color Layering Clear Stamp Set by Hero Arts
- Walnut, Manatee, Hippo, & Wild Rose Inks by Lawn Fawn
- Antique Gold Rhinestones by Kaiser Craft
- Black ink
1. Stamp the image onto the cream paper: Walnut ink for the branches about 2” up from the bottom on the left side, Manatee ink for the base later of the bird, Hippo ink for the detail layer of the bird, Wild Rose ink for the buds and flowers, and Hippo ink for the flower centers.
2. Attach three rhinestones around the branches of the stamped image.
3. Attach the patterned paper strip to the bottom to the stamped piece.
4. Use pop dots to attach the stamped piece to the center to the card front.