Hello Cutie Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2934
UPC #: 420004019059
- Plaque w/ Metal Trim - Jillibean
- Acrylic Paint (Seashell Pink) - FolkArt
- Hook - Double Prong - XMM/62
- Wood Frame - Nicole
- Paper (Baby Blossoms) - Pebbles
- Flowers (Palais Royal Savage) - Prima
- Tulle (Mint)
- Boy Night Night Thickers - American Crafts
- Glue Stick
- E6000 Adhesive
- Bristle Brush
- Craft Knife
- Dry brush the hook using very little Seashell Pink. Let dry.
- Remove backing from frame and paint entire wood frame Seashell Pink, let dry.
- Brush a light coat of Seashell Pink onto the plaque. For more of a rustic look, don't paint edge to edge, leave some of the wood showing around edge. Let dry.
- Using E6000, adhere hook toward the top of the plaque center it. Let dry.
- Apply glue stick to the front of the frame place face down on the pink side of the Baby Blossoms paper. Cut off excess paper from around frame and center using craft knife. Smooth out any air bubbles in paper.
- Take a piece of tulle approx 30in., tie a bow in the center, double knotting it. Leaving tales long.
- Insert photo into the frame, then lay tulle bow above frame in center with the tales overlapping the photo.The tales may hang over the bottom of the frame. Insert backing into frame and secure.
- Hang frame from hook on plaque, adjust tulle if needed by pulling ends of tulle on the bottom, backside of frame. Trim off excess tulle if needed.
- Apply desired words, from the Thickers pack, to the plaque below frame.
- Adhere flower to the bottom corner of frame, using E6000. Let dry.